Clinical Neuro Sciences: Course Outline
- The students will have advance knowledge about the anatomy, physiology and clinical variation of the nervous tissue..
- The students will be able to understand the process of normal development of nervous tissue includes the brain and spinal cord.
- The students will be able to understand the mechanism of function and the physiological response of the nervous tissue.
- The students will be able to understand the consequences of nervous tissue injury and its effects on the body over all function.
- Overview of organization and microstructure of nervous structure
- Structure of the neuron
- Structure of the ganglion
- Development of nervous system
- Development process of spinal cord, brain , cerebellum and other structures
- Cranial Meninges
- Pia, dura and arachnid matter
- Ventricular system and cerebrospinal fluid
- Anatomy and physiology of lateral, 3rd and 4th system
- Physiology of cerebrospinal fluid
- Vascular supply of nervous system
- Vascular supply of spinal cords
- Vascular supply of brain includes circle of Willis
- Spinal column
- Development of spinal cord
- Anatomy and function of spinal cord
- Function of spinal nerve root
- Anatomy and function of spinal nerve root
- Dermatome and Myotome
- Anatomy of cranial nerves
- Structure of all twelve cranial nerves
- Function and applied of cranial nerves
9.Special senses anatomy and function
10.Anatomy , physiology, function and clinical manifestation of
Cerebellum, Mid brain , Pons and medulla
11.Functional anatomy of the brain, spinal cord , autonomic nervous system and peripheral nervous system
12.Upper and lower motor neuron lesion
13.Anatomy, physiology, function and clinical manifestation of brachial plexus, lumbar and sacral plexus.
14.Anatomy, physiology, function and clinical manifestation of autonomic nervous system and neuromuscular junctions.