Neurological Assessment and Diagnostic Approaches: Home
The clinical pharmacokinetics of individual drugs will be examined with emphasis on clinical application based on patient clinical presentations. Case study and homework will be used were appropriate. This course is roughly divided into three parts. The first is Biopharmaceutics, the second basic pharmacokinetics and the third clinical pharmacokinetics.
- The students will have knowledge about the history of different neuro developmental approaches.
- The students will be able to understand how such techniques develop and who are responsible for this development.
- The students will be able to understand the different concepts of neuro rehabilitation approaches.
The students will be able to understand the different neuro rehabilitation approaches and their role in clinical settings
Course code: MSNA-763
This course provides physiotherapists with a background about the assessment of neuro muscular condition and different diagnostic techniques or approaches used in neuro rehabilitation. It describes the different methods of assessing the different condition and the different scale of neurological assessment. This course has different contents include the assessment of motor, sensory, coordination, cranial nerves and apraxias. It also briefly discuss the different neurological condition for assessment included stroke, gait and movement. It also provides the basic understanding of CT scan and MRI used in the assessment of neurological condition. It gives the basic concepts and advance approaches in neuro rehabilitation
Online Public Access Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book