Multicam Production: Home
The course aims to familiarize the students with the role and responsibilities of the team members, develop team harmony, develop knowledge and techniques of production & operations of studio equipment. The course will also help to develop an ability for quick decisions and fast reflexes and management of time, budget & resources in these production direction.
The course enables the student to address issue pointed out in script of live and off-live transmission, direct the program, handle the equipment in multi-camera environment and work as a team.
Introduction to Multi-cam
This lesson will introduce students to the uses of multi camera production in a studio setting and the differences from double camera production.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book