Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- The course is taught in the studio environment, the course continued for a week it is a whole day exercise and every student has to participate in the work. By the end of the week every student is required to set the entire equipment by his or herself.
- Full day Class –Day one
- Familiarization with the environment and equipment used in the studio in Multicam production
- Cable laying and connection to different equipment.
- Adjustment and positioning of lights
- Camera placing and how its effect on production
- Placement of set and backdrop of a program
- Using props in the production and its placement in different types of program
- Full day Class –Day two
- Repeat all the previous day activities and record one hour show in which a person is addressing his or her television audience
- Full day Class –Day three
- Repeat all the previous day activities and record one hour news show in which a newscaster reads his or her script
- Full day Class –Day four
- Repeat all the previous day activities and record one hour news show in which a host is conducting a program with two of his or her guests as per script
- Full day Class –Day Five
- Repeat all the previous day activities and record one hour interview in which a host is taking interview of his or her guests
- Full day Class –Day six
- All the participating students were asked to direct the crew adjust lights and sound equipment, set and placing of cameras and record five min. Durations program.