Spinal Cord Injury Management: Home
This course provides physiotherapists with a background about the assessment of spinal cord injury and different treatment techniques or approaches used in spinal cord injury rehabilitation. It describes the different methods of assessing the different condition of spinal cord injury. It also describes the complete management of spinal cord injury included tetraplegia, paraplegia and Cauda equine injur.It contains the brief description and clinical and practical implementations of different treatment techniques used in rehabilitation of spinal cord injury.
Level of Study
Find Aritcles And E-Books
Online Public Access Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book