Human Anatomy for Bio-Medical: Course Outline
The purpose of this module is provide students with an overview of human anatomy, such that they can intelligently develop biomedical engineering solutions
- Anatomy and its branches
- Anatomical positions
2. Cell Anatomy: Overview of Cellular Anatomy.
3. Extremities (Upper and Lower):
- Lymphatic system.
4. Vertebral Anatomy:
- Pelvic girdle
- Spinal cord
- Nervous system
5. Thorax-Thoracic Viscera:
- Surface anatomy
- Bones surface musculature lungs
6. Abdomen: Organs (location, structures, relations and function).
7. Head & Neck:
- Cranial nerves (location, structures, relations and function).
E-books (Full Text)
Yes: 5 votes (100%)
No: 0 votes (0%)
Total Votes: 5