Trends in Clinical Pharmacy (Ph.D): Course Outline
- Research Design and Conduct of Clinical Trials: Research support including planning and execution of clinical trials, Guidelines for good clinical research practice and ethical requirements, Phases of clinical trials, Categories of Phase IV studies.
- Monitoring and auditing of clinical trials.
- Design and execution of trials in different clinical settings.
- Drug therapy monitoring (medication chart review, clinical review, TDM, pharmacist intervention).
- Pharmaceutical care.
- Drug utilization evaluation (DUE) and review (DUR).
- Quality assurance of clinical pharmacy service.
- Application of epidemiological principles in the use of drugs.
- Rational therapeutics.
- Evidence based clinical practice.
- Computer Application in Clinical Pharmacy.
- Latest developments and advances in clinical pharmacy.
- Latest software’s in clinical pharmacy services.
- Electronic prescribing.