Teaching Methods and Learning Facilitation: Home
- To equip the university teachers with the art of teaching as an art of formal learning activity.
- To enable the participants to integrate their day to day teaching of the subject with effective morals, Ethical values and Ibadat
- To inculcate in them the required skills and competencies necessary for effective teaching
- To encourage them to use multi modal approaches of teaching
- To enable them to demonstrate the skills and competencies so that they can produce good Muslims with the modern knowledge of the subject with vision and insight
Riphah International University
Introduction to Teaching Methods
The present course entitled “Teaching Methods and Learning Facilitation” is designed to enhance performance of teachers/trainers. It can be possible by equipping the teachers with taxonomies of objectives in education, philosophical application, Islamic teaching models, nature of teaching learning process and skills of teaching so as to improve a real Muslim professional from the institution. The concept of ideology of Pakistan can only be inculcated in the minds and hearts of the new generation through effective teaching practices. The transfer of knowledge can also be enhanced through role model. Instructors as role model enhance the acceptability of learners in the class which pave the way of developing good rapport among teachers and the trainees. Good rapport opens the doors of healthy discussions in the class and it also decreases the workload of the instructor and increases the outputs.