Microprocessor and Interfacing: Home
The developments of Microprocessor Technology are taking place at the tremendous pace. Keeping this in mind the contents of this subjects aims to introduce range of 8-bit & 16-bit microprocessors including historical evaluation & revolution, Architecture, Programing & Interfacing.
i) Simplified architecture, 8085, 8600 and 8086 microprocessors and their organization.
ii) Programing techniques.
iv) Interfacing the microprocessor to out side the world.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book