Biomedical Control System: Home
After completion of this course, students should be able to:
i) Derive mathematical methods of simple physical systems.
ii) Represent control systems using block diagrams, block diagrams and state space representation.
iii) Perform transient and steady state analysis.
iv) Construct Bode diagram, Nyquist plots and Nichols charts. Check stability, controllability and obervability of control systems.
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book