Population Analysis: Course Outline
Population analysis is the study of charge distribution within molecules. The intention is to accurately model partial charge magnitude and location within a molecule.
- State of Population: Stable and stationary population models.
- Theories of population growth.
- Population estimates and projections.
- Demographic effects of Population Growth.
- Economic, political and social implication.
- Consequences of a world population growth.
- Development of demographic profile in Pakistan.
- Pakistan’s place at global level.
- Recent demographic parameters.
- Current and future demographic activities in Pakistan.
- Mathematical and Statistical Demography.