Computer Fundamentals: Home
Goal: Students should be able to develop an algorithm to solve a simple problem using Pseudo code and flow chart. Learning Objectives: Students should be able to
- Know the computer basic terminology, computer components, how computer work
- Use basic computer applications
- Recognize programming as problem solving activity
- Recognize three programming constructs
- Label Pseudo code key words and flow chart notations
- Develop an algorithm to compute a mathematical function
- Develop an algorithm using selection constructs
- Develop an algorithm using iteration constructs
- Develop reusable code
- Apply desk checking to test the correctness of an algorithm
- Appreciate role of writing algorithm before writing code
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book