Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- To provide basic philosophy of conventional Business Law so to enable a student to critically analyze these laws with those present in other legal system.
- At the conclusion of this course, the student will be:
To know about the basic concepts of conventional business law.
- To know about basic aspect of conventional Business Law
- To explain that how such different aspects can be practically applied in the modern market
- Can determine various hurdles in the way of implementation of such Laws in the modern market
- Can put forward some suggestion that how such hurdles can be removed
- Can describe easily advantages of conventional Business Law in the business activities
- Can describe disadvantages of conventional Business Law
- Can determine that how business can be made profitable in the eyes of philosophy of such Laws
- Can compare the conventional Business Law with other conventional business laws
Riphah International University
Introduction to Business & Corporate Law
The course basically deals with the introduction of those commercial laws which are directly or indirectly related to Business. It includes a short study of contract law, partnership Act, companies’ ordinance and Negotiable instrument
The emphasis in this course is to introduce the students with the basic concepts of conventional business law and its implementation in the contemporary financial institutions.
The course is outlined in such away to show the basic philosophy of conventional Business Law along with some example from case study
Mon To Fri 08:00 AM To 08:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM To 06:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM To 06:00 PM