Managerial Decision Making: Home
To reveal decision-making processes, models and frameworks for managerial decision-making.
- To reveal decision-making processes, models and frameworks for managerial decision-making.
- To address fundamental biases in decision making for better decisions.
- To explore emotional and psychological aspects of decision making for better decisions.
- To consider cultural and personality influences on decision making for managerial decision.
At the end of this course students will be able
- To have greater insight into one’s own decision-making processes and those of others.
- To be able to use that insight to make more effective decisions.
- To possess a range of different perspectives on what counts as an ‘effective’ decision.
- To be better equipped to understand and influence the decision-making processes of other individuals and groups.
- To understand better how people perceive and decide about risk.