The Quran is the exact words revealed by Allah SWT to His last Prophet Muhammad SAW. It was memorized by Muhammad and then dictated to his Companions, and written down by scribes, who cross-checked it during his lifetime. Not one word of the Quran has been changed over the centuries, so that the Quran is in every detail the unique and miraculous text. The Quran is the prime source of Muslim faith and practice. It deals with all the subjects which concern us as human beings: wisdom, doctrine, worship, and law, but its basic theme is the relationship between God and His creatures. At the same time it provides guidelines for proper conduct of individual, society and an equitable holistic system of human life. This course highlights from the Quran different aspects of life and will help in enlightening the minds of the students in seeking proper guidance through the Quran. It will give them a chance to have an authentic knowledge of the current issues that they confront in their day-to-day life. Then they will also be able to apply this knowledge of Qur’an in their Practical life. The students will be given an insight of Islamic laws, regulations particularly in perspective of the modern world and its prevailing morality. This knowledge will not only give them awareness of the routine matters but also offer them an opportunity to learn the basics of the Arabic language and enable them to understand the Quran directly.
1. To impart an understanding of the basic principles and teachings of Islam through study of selected verses of Qur’an.
2. To develop ethical, knowledgeable and practical professional.
3. To prepare MUTTAQEE and good Muslim professional.
1.To learn the true concept of Allah, values and needs of the society.
2.To motivate themselves for determination of the character.
3.To develop an Islamic professional who can work for Islamic welfare state.
4.To prepare the students for adaptation of Islamic way of life in modern age.
1.To offer an introduction to the Holy Qur’an
2.To inculcate the basic concept of the Qur’anic teaching.
3.To know about the etiquettes of DUA.
4.To understand the qualities of believers.
1.To recite the Qur’an with correct pronunciation and understand its meaning and message.
2.To resolve the issues in the light of teachings of the Qur’an.
1.To adopt good manners and avoid social evils.
2.To develop the characteristics of MUTTAQEEN.
3.To develop honest and responsible personality.
1. Introduction to the divine incorporation of Tajweed.
2. Introduction to the Qur’an
3. Understand Al Quran through TPI (Total Physical Interaction)
4. Role of Tawhid and Unity in the life of Muslims:
5. Fundamentals of Islam, Basic Beliefs:
6. Basic features of family life and family law in Islam:
1. Desirable Characteristics of True Servants of the Merciful SWT
2. Luqman’s Advice to his Son
3. Social Manners and the Strong Bond of Muslim Community
4. Basic features of family life and family law in Islam