Principles of Human Resource Management: Home
Welcome to the Human Resource Management course guide. This guide will help you research topics related to Human Resource Management. Start with the tabs above to find course outline, books, e-book, e-databases, e-journal, and other relevant resources. If you have any questions or need help researching a topic, drop me a line, and I'll try to help you out.
Course Policies and Important Information
Teaching Methodologies: Classroom instruction will consist of lectures, discussions, exercises, as well as individual and/or group presentations. As class discussions play a significant role in learning and understanding of the subject, it is your responsibility to adjust your personal schedules and ensure your active presence in all the class sessions. It is essential that you aattend all classes, prepare for all classes by reading the assigned chapter including the case at the end, and contribute to class discussions and / or exercises.
- Session readings will be discussed with the understanding that students have read the assigned material in advance.
- Collaboration, interaction, and participation will be a constant requirement, and encouraged throughout the course. Share your experiences/opinions generously in the classroom.
- Be respectful of diversity.
- Actively engage in meaningful discussions and activities and allow others to participate.
- Avoid sideline conversations as they are considered rude and unacceptable in professional learning environments.
- Type all assignments using APA format (using double-spaces and 12 pt. font)
- The use of cell phone is prohibited in class.
- Honor code: please pledge to uphold yourself and your peers to the highest standards of honesty and integrity – Avoid plagiarism!