Brand Management: Home
Effective brand management is critical to maintaining the long-term profitability of products and services.
- Provide an understanding of the meanings of the brand in alternative ways.
- Provide the appropriate concepts, theories, and techniques related to the important issues in brand management operations.
- Enhance students’ ability to apply creative and critical strategies and tactics involved in developing, positioning, leveraging, managing a brand, and measuring its value.
Study and understand the core concept of brand management through the lens of Islamic teachings and academic research.
- Assess different viewpoints on brand and think cogently and critically about these viewpoints;
- Analyze specific problems and challenges in brand management, and to devise sound and practical solutions to these problems;
- Use resources (e.g., marketing research, research studies, expert advice, etc.) in an informed and skillful way as part of the process of developing ideas, plans, and solutions;
- Effectively communicate branding knowledge in oral and written contexts;
- Work individually and as an effective member of a team.