Principles of Management: Home
This course examines the business function of Management.
- To develop basic understanding of Management
- To understand manager’s role in the organizational development
- To differentiate the four managerial functions of planning, organizing, leading and controlling
- To explain the basic concepts of Organizational Behavior
- To Identify Individual and Groups dynamics
- To classify the processes of organizations
- To know the business practices and management concepts from Islamic and indigenous perspective.
- Examine the process of management's four functions: planning, organizing, leading, and controlling in different types of organizations.
- Understand the purpose and significance of management functions at the organization and see things from a managerial perspective
- Analyze the significance and effectiveness of organizational designs and explain how organizations adapt to an uncertain environment.
- Understand the importance of decision making and learn different decision making approaches followed in varying business situations
- Review the psychological nature of employees and relate the application of motivational classical theories in modern business world