Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- To develop basic understanding of Management
- To understand manager’s role in the organizational development
- To differentiate the four managerial functions of planning, organizing, leading and controlling
- To explain the basic concepts of Organizational Behavior
- To Identify Individual and Groups dynamics
- To classify the processes of organizations
- To know the business practices and management concepts from Islamic and indigenous perspective.
- Examine the process of management's four functions: planning, organizing, leading, and controlling in different types of organizations.
- Understand the purpose and significance of management functions at the organization and see things from a managerial perspective
- Analyze the significance and effectiveness of organizational designs and explain how organizations adapt to an uncertain environment.
- Understand the importance of decision making and learn different decision making approaches followed in varying business situations
- Review the psychological nature of employees and relate the application of motivational classical theories in modern business world
Discover E-books & articles