Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Overview of Organization Development
- The Process of Organizational Development
- Human Process Interventions
- Techno-structural Interventions
- Human Resource Management Interventions
- Organizational Culture
- Strategic Change Interventions
The main objectives of the course are:
- Describe Organization Culture and understand its impact on individuals and organizations.
- Understand the cultural and organization factors that lead to effective organizations
- Understand the factors contributing to change.
- Understand the role of organization development in anticipating and effecting change in organizations.
- Understand and make use of OD as a diagnostic and intervention process, particularly in terms of the roles and styles of the OD practitioner.
- Examine the use of the OD process in developing excellence in individuals in a real organization.
- Examine the use of the OD process in developing high performance teams in a real organization.
- Examine the use of the OD process in developing success in a real organization.
- Compose an OD diagnostic (and potentially also implementation) report based upon experience with a real organization.