The main objectives of the course are:
- Describe Organization Culture and understand its impact on individuals and organizations.
- Understand the cultural and organization factors that lead to effective organizations
- Understand the factors contributing to change.
- Understand the role of organization development in anticipating and effecting change in organizations.
- Understand and make use of OD as a diagnostic and intervention process, particularly in terms of the roles and styles of the OD practitioner.
- Examine the use of the OD process in developing excellence in individuals in a real organization.
- Examine the use of the OD process in developing high performance teams in a real organization.
- Examine the use of the OD process in developing success in a real organization.
- Compose an OD diagnostic (and potentially also implementation) report based upon experience with a real organization.