Science of Dental Materials: Home
This program is designed to prepare specialists in the field of dental materials, which will improve the teaching faculty in basic sciences of dentistry.
This course will cover comprehensively the understanding of all materials used in dentistry, along with the knowledge related to the field of Biomaterials. The course will also cover topics pertaining to the general properties and characterization of materials. Research methodology, Biostatistics and paper writing are also included as compulsory modules of this course. The objective of this course is to broaden the knowledge of dentists in the field of dental materials, involving comprehensive detail of material characterization and properties, composition, clinical handling and all possible variables involving the way they interact with the environment in which they are placed.
Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book