Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This program is designed to prepare specialists in the field of dental materials, which will improve the teaching faculty in basic sciences of dentistry.
This course will cover comprehensively the understanding of all materials used in dentistry, along with the knowledge related to the field of Biomaterials. The course will also cover topics pertaining to the general properties and characterization of materials. Research methodology, Biostatistics and paper writing are also included as compulsory modules of this course. The objective of this course is to broaden the knowledge of dentists in the field of dental materials, involving comprehensive detail of material characterization and properties, composition, clinical handling and all possible variables involving the way they interact with the environment in which they are placed.
Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
PM&DC is a statutory regulatory authority established under Pakistan Medical & Dental Council Ordinance 1962 as a body corporate. It is known and respected worldwide and is part of international community of medical regulatory authorities (IAMRA). Pakistani doctors are considered one of the best and are doing meritorious service in all parts of the world and that is a testimony to the effective regulation of medical education being done by the PM&DC. No Pakistani Doctor can practice in Pakistan or abroad without being registered with PM&DC or without being in good standing with it
1. Established by adopting Indian Medical Council Act 1933 on the recommendation of Health Conference in 1947.(1948)
2. Re-organized under P.M.C. Act of 1951. (1951)
3. West Pakistan Medical Council was created on the formation of West Pakistan by merging Sindh & Punjab Medical Councils. (1957)
4. The Council was re-constituted under Medical & Dental Council Ordinance 1962, and Provincial Medical Councils were dissolved. (1962)
5. The Medical & Dental Council (Amendment) Act. (1973)
6. (The Lapsed)The Medical & Dental Council (Amendment) Ordinance(lapsed on September 24,1999). (25th May 1999)
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book