Pharmaceutical Management & Marketing: Home
PHARM 713 Cr.
PHAM 718 Cr.
This program is ideal for students interested in learning the business and management side of health care and the pharmaceutical industry. It provides strong focus on the basic sciences, combining biological and pharmaceutical science coursework with marketing and general management studies. The program prepares students for a variety of careers, including pharmaceutical sales; health care and health information management; food, drug and medical device industry regulatory oversight; and pharmacy distribution systems development and implementation. Graduates are also prepared to continue their education in post-graduate programs that could include business, science, or regulatory affairs master's degrees
Search the Library Catalog
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search You Required Book