It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This course of Entrepreneurship has been designed to provide the participants with an overall understanding of the concept of entrepreneurship and small business management.
Our organization is unique in bringing together the worlds of reflective practice and thoughtful scholarship. The Society consists of nearly 3,000 members representing a kaleidoscope of backgrounds and perspectives from more than 80 different countries. Membership, composed of academics, business practitioners, and consultants, focuses on the development and dissemination of insights on the
Production and Operations Management Society (POMS) is an international professional organization representing the interests of POM professionals from around the world.
The purposes of the Society are:
to extend and integrate knowledge that contributes to the improved
understanding and practice of production and operations managementto disseminate information on POM to managers, scientists, educators, students, public and private organizations, national and local governments, and the general public; and
to promote the improvement of POM and its teaching in public and private manufacturing and service organizations throughout the world
Disaster Risk Management Society” is established in GC University, Lahore under the supervision of Department of Geography.
AIMS, OBJECTIVES & PRIORITIES
1. Institutional arrangement (Layout Plan)
2. Training for Pre-Disaster preparedness, During Disaster response and Post- Disaster action.
3. Education at Under Graduate and Graduate levels.
4. Awareness through lectures, seminars, conferences with print as well as electronic Media’s involvement.
5. Capacity Development Programs (Workshops or TOT programs).
6. Emergency Response System.
7. Establishment of early warning system.
8. Disaster risk management planning, mainstreaming disaster risk reduction into development and coordination with NDMA, NIDM, PDMA and UNDP.
9. Community and local level programming.