Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Our Pharmaceutical Chemistry programme provides the training required to work within the pharmaceutical industry in the discovery and development of new medicines.
Students will learn how drugs are designed and optimised from lead compounds, their mode(s) of action and pharmacology, and how they are developed through trials and into manufacture. The teaching on this degree programme is focused on synthetic organic chemistry but also provides a good foundation in other branches of chemistry.
Welcome to the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC). This catalog provides you bibliographic information of print books available in all campus libraries of the University and provides you the facility of 2 types of searches; basic search and advance search to find the exact book or list of books you required.
Important Features for Patrons
- Easy access to information due to effective searching.
- Alert messages for patron i.e. overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Patron can suggest books for purchase through this system.
- Patrons can check his circulation history and hold on desired books.
- OPAC brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system.
Search Your Required Book