Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- TQM and its Concept
- Quality Parameters / characteristics
- Limits and Tolerances of acceptance
- Quality Inspection and Qualification of Inspector
- Generic Production / Transformation/ Operation Model
- Product Standards and Standards Institutions
- Stages of Quality
- Statistical Quality Control and its Charts
- TQM Philosophies by Different Quality Gurus and Experts
- Conversion Strategy of TQM Philosophies into TQM Practices
- TQM Tools & Techniques
- System Standards for Quality Assurance
- Types of ISO Audits
- Technology Intervention
- TQM Awards
- Indigenous Quality initiatives and Practices
- As a Muslim Manager of Quality
By the end of this course, it is expected that the student should be able to
- Implement the principles and concepts inherent in a Total Quality Management (TQM) approach to managing a manufacturing or service organization.
- Understand the philosophies--including similarities and differences--of the gurus of TQM in order to better evaluate TQM implementation proposals offered by quality management organizations and consultants.
- Successfully implement process improvement teams trained to use the various quality tools for identifying appropriate process improvements.
- Assess exactly where an organization stands on quality management with respect to the ISO 9000 quality management standard and the Baldrige Award criteria